A hub for what's out there on the web worthy of love from great artwork to interesting people, cultural events to beautiful photography, good food, great music, good books, fabulous babies and more.


*************************************************************

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Best Tea in the World

I don't usually like to plug products but I'll make an exception for Mariage Freres tea.  Ever since I visited one of their two tea rooms in Paris years ago I have been a devotee.  They've just come out with a new blend in time for Valentine's Day that sounds nice and one can now order on-line from them directly -which means choosing from a much larger, much fresher selection.  More info is here: Mariage Freres UK site.  They have a number of Earl Grey teas (my favorite) including an Earl Grey Pu-Erh which is touted to lower cholesterol.

No comments: