A hub for what's out there on the web worthy of love from great artwork to interesting people, cultural events to beautiful photography, good food, great music, good books, fabulous babies and more.


*************************************************************

Monday, June 28, 2010

Napa, California = Great Food!

Happily, a friend and former business associate at Lucasfilm Ltd.  is now in the wine business at Silver Oak Cellars so I'm going up for lunch soon.  I thought I might also visit one of my favorite mail order food companies - Katz and Company - who are headquartered in Napa.  Kathleen Scanlon also recommends Round Pond Estates in Rutherford for great olive oil (among other goodies).  There are few places on earth like Northern California for great good and drink!  It is truly a blessing to live here (despite the earthquakes - since I just felt the one we had 2 hours ago).

No comments: