A hub for what's out there on the web worthy of love from great artwork to interesting people, cultural events to beautiful photography, good food, great music, good books, fabulous babies and more.


*************************************************************

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Looking for a Good Book to Read?

I recommend The Outlander by Gil Adamson.  With positive cover credits from such great writers as Michael Ondaatje and Ann Patchett, I couldn't help but pick the novel up from the San Anselmo library.   Having the book also compared favorably to Charles Frazier's Cold Mountain and Cormac McCarthy novels was an additional plus.  The only disappointment I experienced was finishing the book. 

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

I'll have to find this at my library. I'm a big McCarthy fan & always looking for a new read