A hub for what's out there on the web worthy of love from great artwork to interesting people, cultural events to beautiful photography, good food, great music, good books, fabulous babies and more.


*************************************************************

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Artist Friends of Relatives

On a recent trip to Portland Oregon to visit family I encountered a new artist I like - Paul Cumes - based in Santa Barbara.  Paul is the childhood friend of my nephew Matt Songer and Matt had a few of his paintings up at his house.

A link to Paul's website is here 
A You Tube video of Paul painting is here

The painting shown here is one of Pauls.



Speaking of Santa Barbara artists, I also really like the artwork of my old high school classmate Hank Pitcher.

No comments: